BRITISH ROYAL WEDDING BETWEEN PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE
The forthcoming wedding event between actress Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of the United Kingdom has been deemed one of the great events that will happen in 2018. Reports have confirmed that the event will welcome dignitaries from various walks of life. Without a doubt, thousands of people are waiting for the grandiose occasion which will unite the popular actress with the British Prince. Upon her fast-approaching wedding with Harry, Meghan will no doubt be initiated into the British royal family headed by the Queen of England.
Background Information about Prince Harry
Prince Harry is a renowned philanthropist cum pilot. Born in 1984, Prince Harry is the second son of the Prince of Wales –Prince Charles. His royal lineage distinguishes him as a grandchild to the Queen of England. Though Harry is said to have served in the military for a decade, the British prince is best known for his philanthropic contributions which include being a co-founder of Sentebale –a charitable cause towards helping children infected with HIV. Meanwhile, Harry is said to have joined hands with Prince Seeiso of Lesotho in setting up the charitable cause.
Prince Harry joined the military in 2005 about eight years after the death of his mother Princess Diana. In the course of his military career, Harry performed military roles in Afghanistan. Towards the end of 2017, it was officially confirmed that Harry had been engaged to marry actress Meghan Markle. At the moment, the British Prince is on course to lead the actress to the altar on 19th of May 2018.
Background Information about Meghan Markle
Born 4 August 1981, Meghan Markle is a well-known American actress. Her birth came about in the US state of California. She will be officially welcomed into the British royal family after her long-awaited wedding ceremony with Prince Harry on May 19, 2018.
A resident of Nottingham Cottage Kensington Palace, London, Meghan Markle is the daughter of Thomas Markle [father] and Doria Ragland [mother]. She graduated from Northwestern University in 2003 and began her acting career by featuring in several American TV series.
Check Here: For Cheap Flights from Lagos to London
Celebrities Attending the Wedding Ceremony
The fast-approaching wedding has been regarded as one of the greatest events that will be witnessed in 2018. So far so good, lots of interesting things have been said about the celebrities that will grace the occasion and rumours have it that political dignitaries like Barack Obama, Theresa May and Donald Trump are not included in the guest list. This seems quite unfortunate but there is nothing to worry about because the royal event will welcome acclaimed celebrities from diverse walks of life. According to the rumoured guest list, some of the celebrities the occasion will welcome are;
- Cressida Bonas (girlfriend to Prince Harry from 2014 to 2016)
- Priyanka Chopra (Quantico star)
- Ed Sheeran (popular singer)
- Survivors of the fire incident at Grenfell Tower
- Prince Seeiso of Lesotho (founding member of Sentebale)
- The Foo Fighters (popular music group)
- Serena Williams (globally acclaimed tennis star)
- Sir Elton John (popular singer and friend of Prince Harry’s late mother)
- Nacho Figueras (famous Argentine polo player)
- Chelsy Davy (girlfriend of Prince Harry from 2004 to 2011)
- Sarah Ferguson (the Duchess of York)
- Roland Mouret (fashion designer)
- Daniella Timperley (high school student from Ireland)
- Misha Nonoo (famous fashion designer; Meghan Markle’s close friend)
Few Interesting Facts about the Couple
- Prince Harry sits in the fifth position of inheriting the throne. The 33 years-old comes behind 4 heirs being Prince Charles [Harry’s father], Prince William [Harry’s brother], Prince George [William’s son] and Princess Charlotte [William’s daughter]
- Meghan Markle is quite older than her husband-to-be Prince Harry. Markle is 36 years old while Harry is 33 years old
The wedding will take place at Windsor Castle’s St George Chapel.
Our flight of choice: Virgin Atlantic
Date of the Wedding
Saturday 19th of May 2018
That’s all about the British Royal Wedding between Prince Harry And Meghan Markle