Lagos State Civil Service Commission Salary Structure
Lagos State is the most popular state in Nigeria, it is also the most important state in the country. Before Abuja became the capital of Nigeria, this state used to be the country’s capital. Furthermore, research has shown that if Lagos State becomes an independent country, it will be a better country than a Lagosless-Nigeria. On Lagos State civil service commission salary structure, early this year, working for the Lagos State government became one of the best working opportunities an individual can get. The Lagos State government raised the salary of its civil servants by about 400 percent. The minimum wage of Lagos State used to be about 19,000 NGN, now its about 62,000 NGN.
In the Lagos State Civil Service, there are 17 grades, just like in the Federal Civil Service. These grades are:
- Grade Level 1, Grade Level 2, Grade Level 3, Grade Level 4, Grade Level 5, Grade Level 6,
- Grade Level 7, Grade Level 8, Grade Level 9, Grade Level 10, Grade Level 11, Grade Level 12,
- Grade Level 13, Grade Level 14, Grade Level 15, Grade Level 16, and Grade Level 17.
Often times, the entry level grade is often any of Grade Level 7, Grade Level 8, or Grade Level 9. When a person joins the Lagos State Civil Service Commission with HND or NCE, they often start at Grade Level 7. Those with university degree often start at Grade Level 8, while those with Master’s degree often start at Grade Level 9.
Lagos State Civil Service Commission Salary Structure and Allowances
- Grade Level 1 is the lowest grade in the Lagos State Civil Service, individuals at this grade are expected to earn between 62,100 NGN and 82,096 NGN, on a monthly basis. This is an equivalent of 745,200 NGN per annum to 985,152 NGN per annum.
- Grade Level 2 workers are expected to earn between 63,164 NGN per month and 89,310 NGN per month, or 757,968 NGN per anum and 1,071,720 NGN per annum.
- Grade Level 3 civil servants are expected to earn a monthly basis, between 64,072 NGN and 96,208 NGN. This amounts to 768,864 NGN to 1,154,496 NGN, per annum. Between 67,276 NGN to 105,884 NGN per month, is what
- Grade Level 4 workers are expected to earn. On a yearly basis, their salary is expected to be between 807,312 NGN and 1,270,608 NGN.
- For Grade Level 5 civil servants, their monthly income is between 76,681 NGN and 121,535 NGN, while the yearly income is between 920,172 NGN and 1,458,420 NGN.
- The salary paid to Grade Level 6 civil servants by the Lagos State government, is between 94,238 NGN per month and 148,914 NGN per month. On an annual basis, their income is between 1,130,856 NGN and 1,786,968 NGN. Pay attention to the income of this level, as Grade Level 7 is often the entry level for NCE and HND holders.
- Grade Level 7 civil servants are expected to earn between 126,386 NGN and 193,781 NGN, per month. The annual equivalent of their salary is: 1,516,632 NGN — 2,325,372 NGN.
- Grade Level 8 is often the entry level for Bachelor’s degree holders. The monthly income for Grade Level 8 civil a servant is between 164,434 NGN and 244,644 NGN. On a yearly basis, the workers earn between 1,973,208 NGN and 2,935,928 NGN. When people join the Lagos State Civil Service with a Master’s degree, they are often placed at Grade Level 9, and from there, they can rank up as high as possible.
- The monthly income of Grade Level 9 workers is between 193,819 NGN and 289,324 NGN. On annual basis, their salary is between 2,325,828 NGN and 3,459,888 NGN.
According to the Lagos State Civil Service Commission,
- Grade Level 10 Lagos State civil servants should earn between 228,180 NGN and 333,200 NGN on a monthly basis. Their annual salary should be between 2,738,160 NGN per annum and 3,998,400 NGN per annum. We do not have information on the salary of Grade Level 11 of Lagos State civil servants. Moving to the next level,
- Grade Level 12 workers take home on a monthly basis, between 263,240 NGN and 379,597 NGN. The annual equivalent of their salary is between 3,158,880 NGN and 4,555,164 NGN.
- The monthly income of Level 13 workers is between 294,307 NGN and 417,322 NGN. The annual income of workers in this level is between 3,531,684 NGN and 5,007,864.
- For Grade Level 14 Lagos State government workers, their monthly salary lies between 325,518 NGN and 457,952 NGN. The annual equivalent of their salary lies between 3,906,216 NGN and 5,495,424 NGN
Subsequent texts will give information about salaries earned by top dogs in the Lagos State civil service commission salary structure.
- Civil servants at Grade Level 15 earn a monthly salary that lies between 360,537 NGN and 502,217 NGN. This monthly income range is an equivalent of 4,326,444 NGN — 6,026,604 NGN, per annum.
- Between 398,771 NGN and 569,044 NGN, lies the monthly salary earned by Grade Level 16 civil servants. This is an equivalent of 4,785,252 NGN per annum — 6,828,528 NGN per annum.
- The highest rank in the Lagos State civil service entitles a civil servant to earning between 444,611 NGN and 637,848 NGN on a monthly basis. Their yearly salary is between 5,359,332 NGN per annum and 7,654,176 NGN per annum.
Just like other civil servants, Lagos State workers have a good number of allowances they are entitled to. These allowances include: transportation allowance, meal subsidy, utility allowance, leave grant and entertainment allowance. The transport allowance of these civil servants is 25 percent of their annual income.
That’s all about Lagos State Civil Service Commision Salary Structure.
- Driving Schools In Lagos Nigeria, Top 10 List
- Top Cheap Flights To Lagos Nigeria From USA and UK
- Lagos Postal Code / What Is The Zip Code Of Lagos Nigeria
Tags: Lagos State Civil Service Commission Salary Structure